Iron and Sulfur Water System
How Iron & Sulfur Systems Work
We add air to the Iron & Sulfur Filter’s pressure tank using an air injector for
increased oxidation. Next, the Iron & Sulfur Filter media acts as a catalyst to
promote the oxidation process so Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide and Manganese
become more filterable. Finally, the oxidation particles are removed from the
filter during the backwash cycle.
The valve monitors the quality of the water entering your home and initiates
an automatic cleaning process when the unit has reached its capacity for
removing hardness. Our valve will allow a flow rate of 27 gallons per minute!
Ion exchange resin bed:
Water enters the top of the treatment tank and flows down through a bed
compromised of an ion exchange resin where the harness particles are
removed. Unlike most other systems our ion exchange resin carries a life-
time warranty and never needs to be replaced! After the water travels through
the ion exchange resin the softened water is then carried up through a riser
pipe and into your home.
Purelight UV Systems
Ultraviolet water treatment systems for well water or city water with low chlorine levels. Purelight UV Systems provide disinfection, without the use of chemicals.
Features & Benefits:
- UV light destroys 99.99% bacteria & viruses
- UV is effective against Cryptosporidium
- UV chambers are passive and polished 304 stainless steel
- 9000 hour lamp life
- Microprocessor controlled UV power source with audible and visible lamp failure alarms
- Lamp life remaining (days) display
- Lamp life expired warning (in days)
- Easy to service lamp connector
- Full product line
- Limited warranty – reactor, 10 years; ballast and controllers, 3 years
Get A FREE In-Home Consultation
Call us at (443)789-3227 or click the button to email us and we will get back to you ASAP!